A common task Salmon shares with a church congregation is enabling the young people of our respective communities to hear about and experience God’s love in a tangible way. It is this common task that invites us to build partnership working with church communities.
In partnership, the Salmon Youth Centre can support the local church by:
- Providing training
- Giving individual support to the church’s youth worker
In partnership, the local church can support the Salmon Youth Centre by:
- Spreading the message of partnership working
- Praying for the work of Salmon
- Sharing experiences of the successes and difficulties in youth work
- Financially supporting the ministry of Salmon
Do you want to explore a partnership?
Get in touch with us to see how we can work together!