Helping young people to realise their potential, to contribute positively to their local community and to discover meaning and direction for their lives is a common hope for the society in which we live. These three tasks form the mission statement of the Salmon Youth Centre and we are thankful that we have the encouragement of supporters keeping us on track working towards these goals.
We keep supporters informed by:
- Circulating our quarterly newsletter;
- maintaining email links through the monthly Prayer Diary and other means;
- invitations to special events.
Supporters help us in many varied ways, including:
- Volunteering in an area of the work;
- sharing specialist knowledge and skills;
- funding specific projects or the general work;
- bringing encouragement;
- being able to listen and advise on situations faced.
A supporter can be either an individual or a group.